Welcome to Something Blogged!

Wednesday 28 May 2014




My first post as a fully fledged Wedding and event blogger...WOO!
I've been trying to start a wedding blog for a while now but never got round to actually typing a post. So when it had been mentioned to me by my course tutor that we should all either have our own industry blog or at least reading a lot of blogs I thought this would be the perfect opportunity. 

This blog will be focusing on Wedding and Event planning tips and ideas and also event design. I love this industry and hope for one day in the near future to own my own wedding and event planning business. I have trained, gained experience, worked and studied for this industry therefore why not share what I love! 


I hope you enjoy Something Blogged and hope that some of my ideas can inspire your wedding or event planning. 





Enjoy!
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS